[Sca-cooks] Judith please have more faith in American innocence

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 16:10:14 PDT 2009

I was a very close friend of J. Israel Katz. Thanks to him and all his
support I am a member of the Spanish writers society, CEDRO. Israel
hates Arabs and the 13th century Hispano Arab cookbook. Because of that
he stopped communication with me.
I think members of SCA really do not know what oriental hate means. We
have never lived in the orient and cannot know why Saudis hate the
Egyptians and the Isarelies and the . . .  Americans cannot understand
'hate', except for people like Katz!
Americans and especially SCA people want to learn from each other, from
me, from you. It is wonderful you can go to their gatherings and
contribute. I have been very ill and cannot but would love to and will
one of these days!
Suey