[Sca-cooks] Twill weaves and garb, was Re: Substitute for Potatoes?

Judith Epstein judith at ipstenu.org
Tue Aug 25 07:53:02 PDT 2009

Yes, these "simple" T-tunics were the things I mucked up so royally.
Sewing, like cooking, is something maybe some people can learn from a
book, but I cannot. I need someone with patience to show me in person.
Thank you both, though. Let's get back to cooking. When did
cranberries make it to the Old World? (I'm sure it wasn't in Period, I
just want a new topic.)