[Sca-cooks] peach tarts

Ginny Beatty ginbeatty at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:11:40 PDT 2009

I'll be making peach tarts for Harvest Day/Tournament of Chivalry on
Labor Day weekend in the Midrealm, using Edoard's recipe from his
Medieval Cookery website.
http://recipes.medievalcookery.com/peachtart.html

I'm not a pastry person, but I have planned accordingly and have
people for that. I was pondering having it made as a gallete (where
the crust is slightly folded over the top) rather than a double crust,
just for kicks.

I used Edoard's recipe using black raspberries and served it at a
household picnic. There may have been a crumb left. :)
Cheers!
Gwyneth