[Sca-cooks] how 'bout those cuskynoles

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 25 14:04:16 PDT 2009

Okay, for those that have joined the list in the last 10 years, like
Kiri and Judith, and who missed the Great Cuskynole Debate, the
"Reader's Digest" version of this can be found in this file in the
FOOD section of the Florilegium:
cuskynoles-msg    (46K)  3/30/08  A medieval fruit-filled pasta dish.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/cuskynoles-msg.html

Yes, 46K *is* the Reader's Digest condensed version. :-)

While it occasionally gets brought up again, like now, I don't
remember it being ugly. Even when it was primarily a discussion
between two of our most strongly-opinionated members I don't remember
it ever being ugly.

I do think that either yesterday or today will set the record for the
number of digests in one day! It's going to be some time before I
catch up.

Stefan
---------------------
Yup...I missed most of the original discussion, which was a
"disagreement"
between, IIRC, Master Adamantius and His Grace Duke Cariadoc.  At the
point
where I joined the list, it was getting very, very silly...but it
continued
on apace.  And yes, there were many groans over the massive
silliness.  This
would have been not so recently, as I've been on this list for a very
long
time...at least 10 years!  However, I do believe it rears its silly,
ugly
head on occasion.

Kiri

--------