[Sca-cooks] Edible Violet Water?

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:53:09 PDT 2009

Violets themselves are edible (at least some varieties) so I do not know why
violet water (violets steeped in water) would not be likewise edible.

I took a quick search and found this totally modern website:
http://vegetarian-recipes.suite101.com/article.cfm/edible_violet_recipes
and they have a recipe for "violet tea"

HTH

-S