[Sca-cooks] Edible Violet Water?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 15:07:58 PDT 2009

This recipe or group of recipes calls for fresh flowers (or that's what I
assume from the text).  I am assuming also that it would be ok to use dried
lavender, reducing the quantity used as we do for other dried vs. fresh
herbs.

I do use dried lavender in my Scotch Flower Cordial (along with rose hips,
elderflower and pot marigold).  It works very well...and I haven't poisoned
anyone yet!

Kiri