[Sca-cooks] i BEG OF YOU, PLEASE GET TO THE POINT

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 11:03:39 PDT 2009

Lilinah wrote:

<I'm still struggling through my vast backlog of Digests. As i was
traveling for a week, . . >

I was traveling yesterday AFTERNOON ONLY and I had six messages from SAC when I returned, which I am still trying to wade through between this copy write hang up of David's, the dishes, the laundry, a house guest and what have you. I feel like Debra, from the TV show, 'Everyone loves Raymond!' Would anyone like to go to Marie's house for tossed salad and scrambled eggs? or Frazer's??? ... Perhaps instead of quoting six messages at a time you could just remind us who know how to read what we are talking about, in which century and a brief explanation, we are not here to dedicate our whole day to you waiting for you to get to the point! In that I am, mind you, I am not pointing at anyone at all, on the contrary I totally thank you all for all your brilliance in general who know how to briefly get to the point!
Suey