[Sca-cooks] Getting to the point [WAS: Re: changing subjects]

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Thu Aug 27 14:53:02 PDT 2009

Myself, I find it troublesome when subject lines get changed, that
usually there's no trace of what the previous subject was, so it can
be hard to find the older part of the thread.

Sometime back in history, I had a mail program that would do this:

New subject [WAS: (Re:) Old subject]

OK, the husband says that wasn't the program, it was just a VERY
CONVENIENT convention the members of that list used...  Sometimes I
remember to do it, myself.

chimene