[Sca-cooks] food likes and dislikes and ettiquette

Ginny Beatty ginbeatty at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 05:20:53 PDT 2009

I am not a mind reader and can't plan for every allergy, so I send out
a general call for dietary issues to be sent to me at least 3 weeks
before feast.

For my feast coming up next weekend,  I received a few responses for
food allergies (mint, citrus, onions, wheat, red wine/sulfites, and
spinach). I tell them that that either the ingredient isn't present in
the feast at all or to avoid X, Y, or Z dish. I've also known of His
Majesty's food allergies since the day *after* he won Crown so I
planned accordingly (TRMs have a very informative website, too). Also,
no vegetarians responded, even though I know they'll be there.

When I get on site, I'll post the recipes near the kitchen.

Gwyneth