[Sca-cooks] food likes and dislikes and ettiquette

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 28 09:00:25 PDT 2009

Was written:

So, that being the case, if a person such as yourself were to come to
a non-Kosher home, and we knew that you kept kosher, is there anything
we might offer you safely?

My thought, supposing I knew you were coming, would be to hit the
grocery (or, if one were available nearby the Kosher grocery) and look
through the stuff marked K for something that you might find pleasant
to nosh on. It would seem to me, that served on new disposable plates
with disposable flatware, you'd be covered.

Just had this strange picture of making polite conversation whilst munching
matzo crackers and swilling Mad Dog 20/20 out of the bottle.

Forgive me I just turned another year today and the absurdity of being 57
years old with daughters aged 2 and 7 is playing with my head.

Daniel