[Sca-cooks] Helpful Hint from Whomever #987

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Aug 1 18:26:59 PDT 2009

Pardon the send before the message.
(I have been at work on a search of something in Google books all evening.
I have been noting, copying, pasting, and sending messages to myself all
evening
in this search.)

I was going to suggest YouTube and of course the first thing that comes
up in
a search of mango peeling is
How Jesus Would /Peel/ a /Mango/ *...* /Mango peeling/ bible

Johnnae