[Sca-cooks] Helpful Hint from Whomever #987

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Sun Aug 2 18:51:00 PDT 2009

>I haven't used this trick, but I find that a really sharp knife will bite into mango flesh nicely even while it simply rests lightly in the palm and/or fingers of the other hand.

The little tool attempts to get the mango flesh, that cutting with a knife leaves behind.  It doesn't matter how sharp the knife it, it only cuts a straight line.  You get *most* of the mango with a slice down either side of the mango pit, but it leaves a fair amount behind, that comes off the pit in little pieces.

Ranvaig