[Sca-cooks] Seeking Cheesy Goodness in WI

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 7 12:32:36 PDT 2009

The upper midwest has been a Dairy Region so much longer than California
has.  Shoot, the cheese you get in the ordinary grocery store is liable
to be a Revelation.  I visited Kalamazoo, Michigan for the Middle
Kingdom Cooking Symposium a couple years ago and went on a cheese
binge.  NOT like the bland stuff they sell us in California.   I still
feel the need to apologise to Hauviette for cleaning her out of cottage
cheese - but it had a flavor!  Woot!

Enjoy your trip,
Selene C.