[Sca-cooks] Naples

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 7 14:14:46 PDT 2009

> That bad? I'm thinking of going this autumn.
> Giano

I didn't have too much experience in Naples but it has

an overall bad rep. Even Samantha Brown had a hard

time coming up with nice things to say about it.

Think of the bad aspects of Chicago and New York

City. It is very fast paced, unforgiveable traffic for

both driver and pedistrian, rather rude and totally

different from pretty much the rest of Europe.

Sure, there are some nice things, great food, lovely

surroundings and such. But the same things can be

found in much more relaxing environs in Italy.

Even most of the travel writers say a day in Naples is

plenty.

Gunthar