[Sca-cooks] OT Cure for High Blood Pressure

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 7 18:00:04 PDT 2009

Suey <lordhunt at gmail.com> wrote:
>Since 31 March I have been hospitalized four times, the first and the
>last were planned but the middle two occurred because I was taken to
>emergency and henceforth operated on. During second hospitalization, the
>first through emergency, among other things it was found that I have had
>high blood pressure since I was 30 years old due to the fact that the
>opening in one of my kidneys was too narrow. Last Thurs, a week ago,  I
>went back to hospital and a plastic tube was put in the artery of my arm
>and pushed down to my kidney, the process is called stenting and a stent
>was placed on the opening of the kidney, enlarging it. I was awake the
>entire time and found it fascinating.
SNIP

>In three months I will no longer
>be dependent on medication to control high blood pressure.

Wow, the first sentence is horrible news - And you've been keeping us
posted about many of your health emergencies.

And finally there is wonderful news! I'm so glad to hear this! You
have been through so much this year, it's good there is a positive
outcome.

Yay!

Someone sometimes called Urtatim