[Sca-cooks] OP/OT: Wanted: Opinions on Controversial Florilegium article

James Prescott prescotj at telusplanet.net
Tue Aug 11 04:22:55 PDT 2009

Greetings Stefan,

It is a nicely written article that covers common dangers
in a useful and realistic way.

I've been around a while and seen a bit, including worse
than this young lady has encountered.

She's a lot closer to the action than I am, and so her
writing to people of about her own age will get through
to them much better than if I wrote something.

If I were writing it I'd also include a few paragraphs
about some of the deeply wonderful times as well.

Trying to suppress something like this is very wrong.

Thorvald
OP, OL