[Sca-cooks] Articles was Fine Spice Powder for Tarts?

Susanne Mayer susanne.mayer5 at chello.at
Tue Aug 11 12:21:37 PDT 2009

Me too!!!

I do love spices and have a whole cupboard full of stuff. Some I even have
no idea what do do with as a friend just wandered in to the Bazaar in Riad
and bought spices looking stange, nice or otherwise fancy. Or in such amouts
as I will never ever use up even if coocing for a feast of 100 (e.g. 1kg
Cardamom!)

So yes please I also would like the booklet.

Katharina
DW ad flumen caerulum