[Sca-cooks] Service Animal

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 13:56:58 PDT 2009

One of our usual sites for events admits service animals only.  I called and
asked how they verify it.  Our wonderful site owner said they first look for
the working service animal vest.  They also notice whether the owner is
visibly disabled, and if the animal stays either leashed or close to the
owner.  No puppies or kittens or birds.  This is indoors, and by and large
they prefer the service animals not go into the kitchen.
Aldyth