[Sca-cooks] Service Animal

Chass Brown charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 12 15:44:58 PDT 2009

Diabetic alert animals are still not recognized by SCOTUS (Supreme Court of
the United States) as service aniamls yet but we are not giving up :). It
was a year and a half ago they finally realized Siezure alert animals should
be covered. Also be careful how you try to represemnt a dog... if you claim
its a service animal and you get challenged adn the cops called and it
doesnt fit the criteria they can fine the heck out of you and drag you
before court. I am one who thinks ESA (emotional Support animals) should be
covered by the ADA I feel they provide a valid service. Scotus does not yet
though.

Chass