[Sca-cooks] Pennsic buses

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Aug 13 04:55:54 PDT 2009

Well, they're down to two routes, one that runs all over the camping
areas and into the archery area which is WAY the blazes away from
anywhere, and nother that goes out into parking that overlaps the
first route. There are Stars on the map that show where to official
stops are, and the drivers are very good about stopping and picking up
or dropping people wherever along the route they ask to be picked up
or delivered, but te route is VERY long, and there re an overabundance
of idiots who walk or park their vehicles in such a manner that the
buses do have trouble getting through.

I think it would help considerably if benches were provided for long
waits. Severl Officil bus stops just aren't where a sensible person
with standing issues would want to sit on the ground.

I will say, however, that the buses did run fairly late, until
midnight during the latter part of Pennsic. The half hour that the
drivers tok for lunch, however, caused another long delay for those of
us attempting to get anyplace.
A substitute driver would simplify things considerably.