[Sca-cooks] Old copper pot needs TLC

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Aug 13 15:52:23 PDT 2009

And if that doesn’t work- sand paper(400-1200 grit available at
hardware-auto stores)) or steel wool will remove almost any raised area of
corrosion, I also have one of the industrial kitchen scrubbers that looks
like a big snarl of metal foil strips- works a treat on stubborn gunk. Be
sure to wash and rinse copiously afterwards!
HTH, Betsy