[Sca-cooks] Advice on a leafy green vegetable

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 14 09:16:35 PDT 2009

I don't see why not.  Many of these recipes just say "spinach or other
greens" anyway.  As long as it's neutral tasting, or you like the taste,
and it's not unhealthful for you,  you should use it anyway.

Asian markets are such fun.  I discovered a leafy veg called "on choy"
that I think I like better than spinach anyway.  Very mild in flavor and
takes up sauces like a champ.

Cheers,
Selene Colfox