[Sca-cooks] Seeking Cheesy Goodness in WI

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 15 22:45:03 PDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
Yup...couldn't remember the name of the dish (still somewhat blown away by
all of our experiences on vacation!!), so googled "Swiss potato dish" and it
came up with Rosti, whereas when I googled "Swedish potato dish" it only
came up with potato pancakes.  So I am pretty sure it's Swiss.

* * I'm sooooo late getting to this thread. * *

Swiss makes sense since the founders of New Glarus came from . . . you
guessed it . . . Glarus Switzerland.  "America's Little Switzerland" even.
http://www.newglarusvillage.com/

Niccolo