[Sca-cooks] OT OP Julie & Julia aprons?

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Wed Aug 19 13:37:16 PDT 2009

LOL - no, but I just got home from a Julia-inspired shopping trip.
We're having our Culinary Historians movie and dinner outing based around
the movie this Sunday.  I've decided to make Oeufs en Gelee and Mousse du
Jambon for my contributions.

My purchases included: butter, cream, champagne, mushrooms, shallots,
butter, organic eggs, quail eggs, and butter.  I looked at my fridge just
now and said "Now I'm ready to cook Julia-style!"

Bon Appetit!
Christianna
Who finds it amusing that the movie made a point of showing how many bottles
of antacid were consumed in the making of all the meals!