[Sca-cooks] Napier A Noble Boke off Cookry on Google Books

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Aug 20 20:23:41 PDT 2009

I need to spend sometime checking out other numbers in the manuscript
and doing some comparison work on the handwriting.
In any case the phrasing that Napier uses as in
"/Ung fubtilite/ Braun in egre douce Blanche ferre porcell *...* de
metes in paft /Ung/ in /fubtilite/ *..."
*seems just wrong.

Johnnae*
*