[Sca-cooks] Changing the subject line

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 06:18:07 PDT 2009

While there are some responses regarding the original topic a large part has wandered afield.   The thread on keeping Kosher is an extremely valuable discussion, but the first question regarding period substitutes for tomatos.

Might I be so bold as to make a suggestion?

Change the subject line on future posts to reflect what direction the thread is heading (suggestion ; keeping Kosher at events, or something like that).  That way, the folks who scan their digest can keep the threads straight.

Just a suggestion.

Cheers

Malkin

Otherhill

Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.

I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.