[Sca-cooks] Shanghai Soup Dumplings, was, Re: Chinese dinner was Period substitute for tomatoes?

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 14:05:45 PDT 2009

When we were in Taiwan this past spring my sister in law was on a hunt for
"soup bao".  We finally found some at the airport but they weren't exactly
what she was looking for.

She lives in Paris and travels EXTENSIVELY for work.  She's had good ones in
Hong Kong.  I forwarded this article to her.  If she has any comments or
suggestions on where to go I'll pass them along.