[Sca-cooks] P B & J

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed Aug 26 14:32:48 PDT 2009

Interesting thread.

When I invite someone to dinner, I always ask if there are food issues.
And if I am invited to dinner, I do try- ahead of time- to let the cook
know that I can't eat avocado and melons. I try not to elaborate unless
asked (folks around here know that I'm very allergic).

Common courtesy (which appears to no longer be common) should be
sufficient. If not, there are larger issues at work that have nothing to
do with food.

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore