[Sca-cooks] OT OOP E-mail was SCA Publications

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Aug 27 13:55:46 PDT 2009

> Any EGroup with volume is best handled at yahoo groups, since the display
> by thread lets me read all of them at once before going onto another
> thread.  I wish I had this option for SCA-Cooks.
>
> Katira al-Maghrebiyya

Most of the mail handling programs with which I am familiar allow one to
organize mail by sender, subject  or time of reciept, so depending on what
you are using to read your mail, you should be able to organize it by
subject as long as the subject line is unchanged.

In my case, I have extreme problems subscribing to any of the Yahoo groups,
so your preference would likely prevent my participation.  I'm not on
SCA-bakers because I subscribe but receive nothing.

Bear