[Sca-cooks] I have seen everything....

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 27 20:51:25 PDT 2009

I may not be a King but you just got promoted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just surpassed Leafing and Swordwacking...
You are Now MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I kneel before thee.....
Teach me oh great Master.....

Nichola
With apologies to any that offended... but ya gotta admit that was funny

I am saving and passing that one on.....