[Sca-cooks] Sweat shirts and sweat pants are an important addition to your wardrobe

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sat Aug 29 09:04:05 PDT 2009

I always have a pair of sweats for each family member in the garb box. They
are critical (under long tunics or scholars robes) when the weather turns
cold and rainy up here in An Tir (and it can turn quickly).
Obviously not so you can tell we are wearing them but they do help keep
things warm in a pinch.
If we are going to an event that we know is going to be cold we bring the
appropriate garb but for those emergency situations I have found them to be
excellent (especially with a 4 and 6 year old).

Eduardo