[Sca-cooks] Cokerye review ... wailie, wailie!

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Sat Aug 1 17:23:18 PDT 2009

Just found the Summer TI in the snail mail, and the loverly review of
the 2002 ed of Proper Newe Boke, so of course, I went to look for a
copy to buy.

Ha!

All I can find at the moment are used and collectible copies in the
100 pounds/$$ range.  I have written to the publisher (bcpcam or
whatever); the Corpus Christi website says their stock is sold out...
the university-library nearest copy I can find to ILL is in either Ft
Collins or San Diego!

Anybody know if there's a stash of these somewhere with a private
bookseller or something?  and/or why on earth TI delayed the
publication of this review so long that the book became unavailable?
(Poison Pen and Acanthus don't seem to have copies either...)

This is so frustrating!
Chimene