[Sca-cooks] Progresses of Elizabeth NEW EDITION

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Aug 2 15:42:56 PDT 2009

We spoke about this project back in 2006
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/ren/projects/nichols/
The actual set started to be published in 2007
http://www.oup.com/us/catalog/general/subject/LiteratureEnglish/BritishLiterature/Renaissance/?view=usa&ci=9780199291571

Readers of this list might like to know that the original 1823 volumes 1
and 2 are up on google books now in full view.

Johnnae

Wanda Pease wrote back in 2006