[Sca-cooks] Seeking Cheesy Goodness in WI

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 6 21:15:19 PDT 2009

As i've mentioned, i'll be in Southern Wisconsin in about a week.

Does anyone have any recommendations for places to visit to buy good
Wisconsin cheese?

I've found some large corporate type places via Google. But i'm
looking for something a bit more artisanal, more personal. Doesn't
have to be foofy. Just real Wisconsin people making/selling real
Wisconsin cheese.

We'll be staying in Mt. Horeb for 3 days and venturing southwest and
northwest from there, then spending one night near Sheboygan.

I'm not planning to go into Madison, but if that's the only place to
get good cheese, i may make the trip.

Thanks for any ideas
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)