[Sca-cooks] Service Animal

Martha Sieting osermart at msu.edu
Wed Aug 12 10:53:12 PDT 2009

> ooo! Pennsic prohibits animals of all kinds except service animals.
> does that mean I could bring my horse and
> use him as a service animal?

Why not?  There was someone there with a "service cat"...  Plus, I have it from Someone In Authority that the powers that be can't ask what you need the service critter for or even ask for proof that it actually is a service critter.

However, I think I remember seeing in the Pennsic rules somewhere that horses are specificallyl prohibited (Though my memory may be faulty, and I'm sure someone will issue a correction if necessary.)

-Helena