[Sca-cooks] Feast history and the 40th Anniversary of the Midrealm

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Aug 25 06:07:06 PDT 2009

The Midrealm is celebrating its 40th Anniversary in October.
http://cleftlands.cwru.edu/mk40.html

Word has come that
Countess Fern would like the website
to remain up after the event is finished with information celebrating
our SCA history.  One thing she would like to add to that website is
wonderful feast recipes from each of the last 4 decades.  In my group we
have a lot of people who love to cook and who would enjoy trying those
recipes.  If you have a recipe from one of the 4 decades that you are
willing to share, could you please email it to me?  Also if you would
like to include sources, please feel free!  I am not a member of any
cooks' email lists so if anyone is, could they please forward this?

Thanks!

Arrienne

my email is ladyarrienne at gmail.com <mailto:ladyarrienne at gmail.com>

----
Perhaps people on this list have Midrealm memories regarding feasts and
foods
that they would like to share here. I can gather them up and send them on.

Johnnae