[Sca-cooks] I'm watching

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:33:29 PDT 2009

I'm beginning to watch this list very closely and some people

need to step away from the keyboard.

A few of you have come close to getting a private message from

me and there has been a lack of list etiquette over the past

week.

Number One: Change the Subject line to reflect what you are

actually discussing.

Number Two: Trim your posts so that you are only quoting what

you are answering.

Number Three: If you post something emotionally go away and

come back and re-read it before hitting SEND. If your feelings

are hurt don't respond. If you feel you have to respond or

hit back, don't respond.

Chill out people or I'll have you locked out and you can sit

in the corner until you learn to behave.

Gunthar