[Sca-cooks] Fw: [Apprentice] Fwd: Recipes for Midrealm 40th Year Website

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 31 18:27:42 PDT 2009

Forwarding this as requested.

Daniel
  Greetings All,

This is intended, mainly, for Midrealmers and those expatriates (esp.
from Calontir, Ealdormere and Northshield) who have enjoyed Midrealm
feasts over the years, and have favorite recipes they would like to
see shared with others.

Please reply to Mistress Arrienne, who is gathering the recipes for
Countess Fern. Please feel free to distribute to the various cooks
lists, as well.

In Service,

Fiadnata

>From: Marie Schorn <ladyarrienne at gmail.com>
>Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:08:18 -0500
>Subject: [MKEvergreen] Recipes for Midrealm 40th Year Website
>
>Hi Everybody,
>
>Does anyone have feast recipes from Midrealm events? We would love to
>include some of them on the 40th year Midrealm history website!
>
>Fern is looking for recipes from the 4 decades of Midrealm history to put on
>the 40th year Midrealm history website. They can either be send as
>documents or as links to other websites. It would also be great to have a
>short introduction to put the recipe into the historical perspective:
>
>Just 25 words, or a couple of sentences, about why this feast/ recipe/
>website is interesting, and including the date (if it isn't already shown).
>Write something like: The MK cooks guild began in XXX, with three people who
>shared hand-written copies of recipes. In XXX, it hosted a wonderful cooking
>event that attracted much attention. Now we have a website containing the
>best recipes submitted from our membership of 300 cooks.
>Or: This Coronation feast occured in May, AS XVI, and was challenging
>because the fuse blew out and all the food was cooked on a propane stove.
>Or: This is the best set of recipes for amateurs that I have ever seen. If
>you want to teach your fighters to cook, start here.
>Something cheerful and friendly like that.
>
>Also could someone please forward this to the apprentice list and to any
>cooks lists?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Arrienne
>
>Also thanks to Johnnae for her recipes!

__._,_.___
FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN. You must contact the sender/senders for permission. Period. Failure to do so will result in your removal from the list. ** PROBLEMS?:apprentice-owner at yahoogroups.com
** CHANGE OR YOUR EDIT EMAIL ADDRESS?  Send blank email for instructions to: app_email_change at medievalbeads.com
** SHORTEN THAT LINK: http://tinyurl.com | ** SHARE THAT PICTURE: http://tinypic.com/

Visit Your Group
Give Back