[Sca-cooks] high-altitude cooking

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 4 14:59:50 PST 2009

Shoshanna said:
<<< I am very new to this list but I will agree - >>>

Welcome to the SCA-Cooks list!

  <<< Unfortunately it doesn't always work for me and I have to make
some
adjustments because I live above 5,000 feet. >>>

Perhaps this, unfortunately rather short file, in the FEASTS section
of the Florilegium might be of use to you.  Or perhaps you might have
some comments or suggestions to add to what is in here:
high-alt-ckng-msg  (8K)  5/25/05    Cooking medieval food and feasts
at high
                                        altitudes.

If you've never been to the Florilegium previously, there are also
2100 other files there which might be of use or interest.

Stefan
PS: However there is nothing in this file about the mile-high club.
That is a totally different style of cooking.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com