[Sca-cooks] Timing with Paternoster's

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:43:30 PST 2009

Original Treatises, dating from the XIIth to XVIIIth Centuries on the
arts of Painting, oil, minitature, mosaic and on glass; of gilding,
dying and the preparation of colours and artificial gems.
by Mrs. Merrifield, in two volumes -vol.II

Bolognese Manuscript entitled "Segreti per Colori"
pg 354 of the book/46 of the pdf first mention of "resting for the
length of a pater noster"
pg 362 of the book/pg 52 of the pdf "let it remain for the space of
ten paternosters"
Both of these mentions are in regarding to making azure.

there's more to the manuscript to go through, but I thought you all
might like the details on these tidbits.

Just the first three words of the title on google books brought up
several listings for it.

alex