[Sca-cooks] Coriander Juice???

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 6 19:21:00 PST 2009

Kiri said:
<<< I also will need mint and onion juice...same idea! >>>

The bottle of onion juice I have came from the grocery store. I seem
to remember when this came up here previously that when I dug mine
out it was rather old and perhaps it is no longer being sold in the
grocery stores.

This last fall someone mentioned, I thought on this list, a family
owned mint farm which was trying to stay in business. It is one of
the oldest commercial mint farms in the U.S.  Anyway, I bought
peppermint or spearmint extract or maybe both, from them. So that is
probably available by mail even if that one farm is no longer in
business.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas