[Sca-cooks] How do you answer such a question

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Feb 8 21:44:44 PST 2009

What Bear said....I am of much greater value to my kingdom, as a servant,
than I am as a visitor to anyone's court, however wise the king and gracious
the queen....
Congrats to your lady wife, Stefan....I remember getting called into court
under similar circumstances, and it's an odd experience!
--Maire