[Sca-cooks] How do you answer such a question

Euriol of Lothian euriol at ptd.net
Mon Feb 9 03:46:10 PST 2009

I suppose my response would be "I go where I am most needed, your Majesty".

Euriol

Euriol of Lothian, OP
Clerk, Order of the Pelican, Kingdom of Æthelmearc
Chronicler, Barony of Endless Hills

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was
service. I acted and behold, service was joy."
-Robindranath Tagore, Poet/Playwright/Essayist 1913 Nobel Prize for
Literature