[Sca-cooks] Forms of address

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 07:50:02 PST 2009

 > As an example of a legitimate period form of address for our Kings > that might underscore Lady Dame Selene's point, I submit: "My lord > King"...
I prefer to be called "Your Grace" as King. "Majesty" didn't come about
until Henry VIII who didn't want to be called the same as a Bishop.

Sometimes when dealing formally with Landeds I'll call them by the Baronial
name, which is period as well. So instead of Baroness Katheryn Cunningham
I might refer to her as simply "Steppes".
Speaking totally correctly her title would be "Lady Katheryn Cunningham,
Baroness of the Steppes".
 > Adamantius Magister Don't-Call-Me-Late-For-Prandium
Gunthar