[Sca-cooks] mushrooms

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 10:40:40 PST 2009

Mince the 'shrooms finely first, or just slice / dice, Ilsebet?

Ranvaig, I'm envious.  I also saw the slice & sautee suggestion.  I'll add hydrating them well, dredging through an egg wash followed by flour & select spices, then frying as you would morels.  YUM!

Great rule of life, and I quote:  "There are NEVER enough mushrooms!"  -- attributed to a Princess of Cynagua, or somewhere out there in the West (I learnt it of a Bard resident in Cynagua, along with an *excellent* story to accompany the adage:  there were *almost* enough mushrooms, once upon a time . . .)

Amra

Kitchen Idiot

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen