[Sca-cooks] Soup and eggs question

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 05:37:07 PST 2009

In a message dated 2/11/2009 8:01:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chawkswrth at aol.com writes:

<<That is why I am asking this question now, 10 months out from Date.
?This is Basic Planning stage, where things are mulled over, questioned, and
then thrown out as being ridiculous in man-power hours, or expensive in other
means, and other?ideas are tossed in, for the saame treatment. >>

Now I understand.  Forgive me, somehow I had gotten the impression that this
feast/event was rapidly approraching and you were trying to figure out how to
manage what you'd decided on doing beforehand that wasn't really suitable,
rather than changing it.

Brangwayna Morgan
Shire of Silver Rylle, East Kingdom
Lancaster, PA