[Sca-cooks] Aftermath of a Visit to an Oriental Market

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Sun Feb 15 08:38:09 PST 2009

lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

 > Martin G. Diehl wrote:
 >
 >>> Aftermath of a Visit to an Oriental Market,
 >>> http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1831906
 >>
 >> I see that some of you couldn't view the image ... sorry.
 >>
 >> OTOH, you could ...
 >>
 >> Visit my online gallery at Renderosity [3D Artist's Community]
 >> http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=MGD
 >
 > No pictures showing that are more recent than 2007.
 >
 >> ... or I found that this link works even when I'm not logged in ...
 >> http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1831906&member
 >

 > There's a note there that says: "It seems someone removed that image."

Thanks for that observation.

I'm going to have a little issue with the site about that.

... and I will provide you an update in a few days after I consult
and obtain (non food-related) expert advice on this matter.

I uploaded the image to this location ...
http://users.nac.net/mdiehl/oriental/100_0314c1.jpg

 > --
 > Urtatim

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

So much wisdom and knowledge, but so little time and bandwidth
--MGD