[Sca-cooks] A question sure to cause controversy

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 19 07:52:37 PST 2009

I enforce the use of Feast Steward (also Event Steward) as strongly as
possible.  My personal choice.  YMMV.  (I personally feel that Chef de
Cuisine sounds a bit pretentious, but that's just me.)

Mairi Ceilidh

Do people prefer Chef de Cuisine (or some version thereof) or is
Feast-o-crat okay?  I know people who absolutely despise F-O-C and can be
verbally violent about it.  I came from the East where it seemed to be
routinely used but now in the Outlands I've had to watch what I say.

Thank you.

Shoshanna - trying hard not to offend