[Sca-cooks] A question sure to cause controversy

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 19 10:03:47 PST 2009

Susan Lin wrote:
> Do people prefer Chef de Cuisine (or some version thereof) or is
> Feast-o-crat okay?  I know people who absolutely despise F-O-C and can be
> verbally violent about it.  I came from the East where it seemed to be
> routinely used but now in the Outlands I've had to watch what I say.

Feastocrat? Oh, the horrors, oh! (shudder, shudder, shudder)

(taking a few minutes to take some deep breaths, assume some yoga postures to relieve the twitching muscles, and meditate to clear my mind)

It's a rare old-timer - in a kingdom full of old timers, including people still active who were at the first party - who still uses the "f" word.

When i run a feast i call myself the Head Cook.
--
Urtatim (that's urr-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita