[Sca-cooks] SCA Humor - OOP/OT?

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 20 08:40:42 PST 2009

>Not necessarily, but you might want to consult a shrink to make sure you
>haven't taken full leave of your senses!!  [?]
>
>Kiri
>
>On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Christiane <christianetrue at earthlink.net>wrote:
>
>> So if you happen to be the autocrat AND cook for an event, do you fight
>> with yourself? ;-P
>>
>> Gianotta/Adelisa

That crazy person, she was me for al-Hafla ... I am proud to say I got through it relatively unscathed and even got to enjoy the event a little, but boy howdy, I won't be doing anything like that ever again. And I know that if it wasn't for the spectacular volunteers from my shire and elsewhere who backed me up and pitched in everywhere and anywhere they could, the event could have been a disaster. I was blessed, really.

Gianotta/Adelisa